Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tourney Time



I had a request this week to post our kids' tournament picks, so here they are! If you click on the pictures it will enlarge the image so you can actually read the brackets. I was actually impressed with some of the selections this year - not just based on mascot favortism or color, but actual familiarity with school names. Of course, like the rest of us, some bias played a role in the process. For example, North Carolina had a nice showing because "that's where Doug and Carrie are from." And, for Jenna, Notre Dame almost went the distance because, after all, WE'RE IRISH!" Hayden liked Northern Colorado because we are vacationing there this summer, and his other sexy pick was.........you guessed it.........Purdue's mascot involved a train.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Cute - love it - My bracket it totally busted so I maybe should have went by train.

Can't wait to see you in about 9 days