Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Graduation and cousins... May 2010

Hayden and Garrett gettin down to the chicken dance at preschool graduation!

All the graduates got to tell everyone what they are going to be when they grow up. Our little boy is going to be a "train signal fixer" ~ wondering if a 529 college fund could be used for another trip to Cabo since we won't be needing this for his college education ;)


Mrs. Brandt and Mrs. Schultz.... awesome preschool teachers!


Hayden and his "friend" Maggie.... whom he is VERY FOND of.....

Mazzie and Jenna found the Halloween costumes...

Monae found the gogurts..... yogurt on the go!

Mazzie loved Hayden's graduation hat soooo much she just had to wear it for dinner!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

So cute - I love the graduation photos. I want to see your belly though, where are those pictures?

Can't wait to see you :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Hayden looked so much older and taller! That's neat that they do a preschool graduation. Oh, and I'm with Jenny, where are those belly pictures?! Lol!
xoxo,
natalie