Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July... shoot fireworks or build an ark?????

Hayden and Kasey (Michael's girlfriend) trying to soak each other :)

Our parents street and much of Andale was under water... no damage to the house thank God!


Godmother and Godson takin a dip in the flood waters!

"What can you do?" ... guess the upside is Dad won't have to run the sprinkler anytime soon!

Been almost a year since we were blessed with the birth of McFadden grandchild "lucky #13". Jaren was crackin everyone up with his army crawl... this boy has no interest in crawling the conventional way! Happy Birthday this Sunday Jear Bear! We love you :)

Hayden trying out the sparklers

Jenna preferred the snap-n-pops with Ali


even the big boys got in the on the fun :)

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Awesome. Could you send me some of your flood pictures. I didn't seem to end up with any. I was using your mom's camera. I'd like to post some on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed ~ Looked like the rain didn't stop anyone from having a great time!
Natalie