Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baby Miller #3.... better images to come in July ;)

I told Jenna this was a picture of the baby's face and she said, "Well, it looks like a goat"... I guess it's kind of like looking at the clouds and everyone seeing something different!
ok- so these are not really impressive images.... baby was not being very cooperative. It kept ducking down in the corner and rolling over spine up. Guess it's a little camera shy. We'll be doing the 4D imaging (not sure why they call it that since something can only be 3 demensional?) but we'll post those video/pics around end of July or the beginning of August!


the arm... so very tiny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Cool!! Thanks for posting those sono pics...I've been anxiously waiting! Any thoughts on if it's a boy or a girl? I'm excited that you're not finding out...Will you be keeping names a secret this go around?
All very exciting!!
xoxox,
natalie